#PudhinaYogurtChutney #MintYogurtDip : The aroma of #Pudhina [ #Mint ] makes any dish irresistible and adds zing to the dish. It is also an anti oxidant and packed with pytonutrients which helps in digesting the food we take in. Here let me present a chutney of pudhina with curd.
|1 cup||Pudhina [ Mint ]|
|1/2 cup||Coriander leaves|
|1/3 cup||Thick Curd|
|7 to 8||Green chilly|
|8 to 10||Small Onion|
|3/4 Tsp||Salt [ adjust ]|
|1 to 2 Tsp||Lemon Juice [ adjust ]|
- Beat the curd and set aside.
- Wash pudhina and coriander leaves well in water.
- Take all the ingredients except lemon juice and curd.
- Grind into a smooth paste.
- The water content present in the leaves and onion is just enough to grind them into a smooth paste.
- If necessary add very little water and make into a smooth paste.
- Transfer into a bowl.
- Then add lemon juice and curd.
- Adjust salt and mix well.
- Transfer into a serving bowl.
An excellent side dish for idly and dosai.
Goes well with almost all savory like pakoda, bajji, samosa etc.,..
You might like to try